Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome Week


Well I have made it to Welcome Week! Today we had to pay for our German course and it actually begins tomorrow. Meredith my roomate and I are both in the 1st level! I met some nice people today. Then we had a short break and went to the first day of welcome week. Only come to find out they had me down as coming on the 20th not right now. So I could not do what they did today but I will be going the rest of the week. I will have to do registration on the 20th. Bum deal but not that bad. So I went to the grocery store for Meredith and I and got us enough food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for a week, and it was only 22 euros! That is awesome! Now I am waiting for Mer to get home and then who knows, it is one of our new friend Shawns birthday, so I think we may meet him out for a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment