Tuesday, September 21, 2010

graz week 3

Hello. This is the last week of my German course. So I feel like I know much...NO...lol... This has been the hardest three weeks in a class I have ever taken. I do know enough to get around the city and shop, but to carry on a conversation with someone would be very difficult. I also have found out that there are not any Political Science classes being offered in English this semester...AWESOME...So now I am Graz for a null semester. I debated coming home but I need to be enrolled full time for my FAFSA and to stay on my dads insurance so...I am going to be taken random courses here and just living the dream...lol..well soaking up every moment of being overseas. I also think even though they are not Poli Sci courses it will be neat to see what courses are like over here. Still loving every minute of it here! Meredith and I just keep getting closer and closer! I am excited! I am missing a few things from home but not fully homesick! Sorry I have not been posting daily, but with the German Course I have been pretty busy. Talk with you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, where is some video! I give you the video camera, now use it.

    McGraw

    ReplyDelete