Saturday, September 11, 2010

Update

Hello All,!


So I have survived almost 2 weeks in Graz! I fall in love with the city more and more each day! I am making friends too! I LOVE my roomate Meredith, she is from Australia and we have so much in common. There are also these sisters that have become our really good friends as well! Kelly and Erika! I am excited for school to start though. It is pretty quiet in our dorm because many people will not move in till the end of the month. I also found out the my classes are most likely going to be pretty difficult, so i will be A LOT of studying. But that is why I came here!! My German course is going..it is such a hard language to pick up! But I am trying and I have started to label things in my room so that when I see them I can say it in German! I miss certain things from home, but I have yet to be homesick if that makes sence? I am thinking I will for sure be ready to come home in Jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment