Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hello All!


I have just returned from the most amazing trip of my life! I spent 3 days in Rome, Italy! It is the most beautiful city! Words cannot begin to explain how amazing the city was! On the first day we got into the city at 9:00 and we went straight out to see the city! We saw the Colloseum and the Ruins. Then just wondered about the city! Then Sat we woke up early and found the Trivi Fountain and “rich street”. Every designer possible! It was amazing! We went to the Spanish steps as well. We both felt they were a letdown. T.J. videoed me throwing my coins into the Trivi Fountain I will make sure post that! On the last day was the most amazing! We woke and went to Vatican City! The Pope was giving mass and so I was able to see him live! It was very emotional! St Peters Square is amazing. We saw so much in 2 days! I will for sure make sure that I return to the city!

I am having such an amazing adventure! I am so amazed that I will be home in a little over a month! I know I will be excited to come home and see all of you, and at the same time so terribly sad to be leaving what has become my new home! I have made some of the most amazing friends! I will miss them terribly, but now have a reason to travel to Australia as well as come back to Graz! And some are even planning to come to Saint Louis and visit me! I have learned so much about myself here! This has been the most amazing thing I could have done at this point in my life!

I will be home in little over a month! I am sure I will be running around like a chicken with its head cut off to try and see all of you! I have missed you all! Make sure the week of Jan 4th is open on all of your calendars! I will want to see everyone!

Love and Out!

Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment